Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fit as in having a fit that my new '18 is giving me back probs. Was at the dealer today and they lowerd the bar about an inch..and...Nothing.
I have just ordered a new seat. On my previous 2013 RG, I installed Heritage Bars and loved them. Is there a heritage type bar that will fit my 2018 RG ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fit as in having a fit that my new '18 is giving me back probs. Was at the dealer today and they lowerd the bar about an inch..and...Nothing.
I have just ordered a new seat. On my previous 2013 RG, I installed Heritage Bars and loved them. Is there a heritage type bar that will fit my 2018 RG ??
. Did you have to modify anything to get those heritage bars to fit

·
Registered
885 Posts
I am going to install a set of 10” KlockWerks Pullback Kliphangers on mine the first crappy weekend we have. The wrist angles are adjustable, so you should be able to find a comfortable spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
+1 on Road 6. Awesome bars.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just tried to measure my bars, on my 2018 bike, the best way I could. For example I put along straight edge across the riser part of the bars and measured back to the end of the handle. Then I measured from the middle of the bend near the clamp up to the middle of the bar holding the controls.
I think these new bars are close to the CVO stock bars on the 2016. For example the pull back was 13 inches. The rise is about 11. Can anyone confirm this??

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Every mfg measures different. When you find something you like, read how that mfg measures. Than you can compare. I just put 17 Road king bars on my 15 RGS to straighten my wrists.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts