Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I'm going to be riding all day on July the 4th & 5th, I picked up a flag and mount made by these guys: https://thepropad.com/

Seems awfully sturdy, other flags available. When comparing it to the Harley offering, there didn't seem to be a comparison, the HD version being no where near the build quality. I liked that the Pro Pad Inc product was made in Mooresville NC and not Taiwan, for less money along with a replacement flag as a bonus if you order between now and the 6th (which helped me make up my mind.)

Was wondered how many of us here ride with flags, I like to see some pics. My mounts to the tour pak luggage rack. Here's a pick from their website. Seems like they have several mounting solutions and a lot of flag choices.

· Registered
1,644 Posts
I have the same set up but ride with two flags, the US Flag and the Christian Flag. I purchased the Road Glide flag that was offered on the forum a while back but until the Christian flag starts to look a little ratty, I did not want to take it off due to priorities.

· Registered
1,315 Posts
I have the same mount and it's been on for almost 3 years with no issues. I did have to replace the flag it got pretty tattered after 25k miles. Just ordered a new mount for the forum flag.

Mike

· Registered
1,264 Posts
I have this wrap around bar behind my sissy seat, I'm looking for a flag mount for it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

· Registered
849 Posts
I've got Propad's backrest flag mounts on my bike. Cool thing is I can take them off by simply taking the backrest off whenever I like.

Not a very detailed pic, but, it gives you the idea...

· Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'd like to get one of those RG.org flags one day. Maybe someone will put together another group buy. I didn't have a mount last time they were up for sale.

Any of you guys think having a flag or flags help get the attention of cagers, maybe increase their awareness of us by noticing he constant motion of the flag?

· Registered
1,264 Posts
I've got Propad's backrest flag mounts on my bike. Cool thing is I can take them off by simply taking the backrest off whenever I like.

Not a very detailed pic, but, it gives you the idea...

What size is the mount? This is exactly what I'm interested in.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
296 Posts
Been using the ProPad mounts for 3 years without any issues. Good customer service too.
[/IMG]

· Registered
404 Posts
well I don't use my holders for flags as you can see in my pic, but if you wanted to, they can be used for big flags:D
mine are actual rod holders off my boat. I like to ride and fish. not too often you see a Harley heading to cape may with a fishing poles on either side.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.