Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on hitting the flood run tomorrow along the Upper Mississippi? Actually going to have some nice weather up in the area.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Wish I could, but you know... life. Hopefully next year. A but of a ride being on the other side of the state.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
One of my favorite runs! But family will tie up my morning. Might catch the tail end.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you happen to stop in maiden rock, and see some EMS people sitting on the highway sidewalk railing across the highway from the park, come say Hi. Or do a burnout. I’ll be down there drooling over the sweet Road Glides most of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I might do part of it but unsure yet. I was out tonight and St. Croix roads have a lot of sand on them after last weekend.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Pretty good turnout today. There weren’t any crashes in Pierce County that I’m aware of. At least one on the MN side of lake Pepin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually ended up not making it. Got called into something else. Took a nice ride on Sunday though. Great to be back out on those "sandy" roads.

I believe next Saturday is the Naughty Hawg run in Diamond Bluff. If anyone out there is interested.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
My bad, you're right.

This Sat. (13th) North Hudson,WI the "Defrost Yer Nutz Run" Similar, but different. I'll probably being shoveling...
I think I'll be shoveling too. By the way, Defrost yer nutz has been cancelled. :-(

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I ended up getting a game to officiate in New Richmond at 11AM on Saturday, but I am thinking after the game I am going to head south maybe make it to the Natti Hawg or further. Anyone else planning on showing up?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm planning on starting at Prescott about 11am. Make our way down to Buck's bar for dinner. Then back up the Minnesota side.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Wonderful run!!! Weather was great, lots and lots of bikes. The cops were leaving people alone. Perfect other than some sunburn.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wonderful run!!! Weather was great, lots and lots of bikes. The cops were leaving people alone. Perfect other than some sunburn.

Yea, I was amazed at the numbers of bikes and the number of law enforcement that was out all day. I got to a later start due to a ambulance needed at my soccer game.

Got as far as Buck Knuckles down in Alma for some dinner and then back up. Never made it to the MN side though. I am sure I passed a few of ya as I lost count after the 1st 100 sharks I saw on the roads. Got back home around 9:30 and face still has a good reddish hue.

Now back to 40° and rain for a Monday...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts