Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in any feedback on these from kuryakin. they are adustable cruise peg mounts. they mount under and to the floorboard. I have no engine guard so this is what I am looking at. Also I need a part number for Drag Specialties on these, cant seem to find it. Bike is a 2011 road glide custom.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Tag.....I subscribe to Motorcycle Bagger magazine, and the most recent issue shows a guy with these installed. They look pretty solid. So I too hope somebody can provide some feedback on them.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Are you talking about the switchblades??? If so they are pretty solid. Leaning the bike will clip them though depending on how you ride. They have a safety that folds them back but can be a pain in the ass. Great for nice straight aways.

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Subscribed for the forthcoming review. I'd like to see if they look more integrated than the normal pegs hanging off the crash bar.

Sure would appreciate pictures of how they look from front/back, and how well they allow rider to change leg position(s).

And can someone list the part #s or a link to the Harley ones on the Kury site. All I'm finding are the ones for Yama-Kaw-Zukis!?!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I got them installed which was very easy. just follow the simple directions. I went with the 4" ones. I have not rode with them yet, but someone wanted the part number. http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/3924/Adjustable-Cruise-Peg-Mounts. There are two diff. styles for the two diff style harley floorboards, so pay attention to the one you get. They seem like they will be fine, But I ordered the flame pegs with the drop down heal support. These pegs are HUGE. I will probably sell them and get a set of streamliner pegs for them. Will post a few pics in the next few days after a ride or two.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Here is a pic, I hope it works.
Looks good and a clean install, but I agree those pegs are big! Let us know how you like them functionally once you get some miles on them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be heading west for a trip today. roughly 2500-3000 miles. I will let you know what I think of them when I get back. So far they feel great. Not as rigid as they would be if they were on the crashbar, but fine for resting feet on. the 4 inch is a must, 2 inch would be way to short.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts