Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever seen one of these b4? I got this pic off FB, looks pretty cool......:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
How are you going to get to it if you need it is my questions. I carry mine in my vest. But Alabama is a CCW state.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are you going to get to it if you need it is my questions. I carry mine in my vest. But Alabama is a CCW state.
Yea can't get to it, but could come in handy going thru states that don't honor CCW permits. I remember going into IL last year had to hide mine in saddle bag.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I was thinking same thing, must add some size to the floorboard, i have a nice holster that goes in your saddle bag that hooks to the bolt that holds your saddlebag on. Clean setup!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking same thing, must add some size to the floorboard, i have a nice holster that goes in your saddle bag that hooks to the bolt that holds your saddlebag on. Clean setup!!
You got a pic of that and where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Yea can't get to it, but could come in handy going thru states that don't honor CCW permits. I remember going into IL last year had to hide mine in saddle bag.
I went to Williamsport PA and had to stop in bistol TN to put it in the saddlebag unload it lock it up and put the clip in the glove box to have that 3 step rule. Don't know if that would help but thats what I did.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am looking at this

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Very nice, I may have to get one. the reason I used in my vest in because I don't what anyone to see it.
I wear it in the 3 o'clock position, and tuck my shirt in over it between the holster and pants. Totally invisible, but 2 hand draw..... left hand pulls out the shirt, right hand draws. Or I sometimes tuck the shirt in behind it if I'm wearing a black shirt while wearing a vest or hoodie..... one hand draw

The retaining system on the pro model is awesome. You have to stick your thumb between the slide and the pad to draw. This makes it almost impossible for the gun to fall out accidentally.

This is the Pro model holster with my Ruger 9mm. If you look close, you can see the clip over my belt. And if you also look, you can see my belly hanging over my belt .... I got to work on that. :rolleyes: But you don't see my gun.

Here's one with the shirt tucked behind the holster. Damn, I really gotta do something about my 12 pack abs.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Seems impracticale, the Bereta in the footboard, glock in the bag. Must be for back-up weapon, I usually reserve that for the wife:)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Crossbreed holsters makes a great "in the waist band "holder as well...i love mine

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have been trying to decide if I should buy a cross bread holster. But the above holster looks really nice to.

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
+2 on the Crossbreed, had mine on all of the Gypsy Tour and Shark Week and no one noticed...
Have to admit he's correct. Rode across the country with him and never knew. Kinda through me for a loop one night when I saw him putting it away... made me double take!! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts