Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some one to step up and help us get the flag out of central Florida

I believe its made its way thru Georgia going south

We need it to head from central Florida to the panhandle or south Bama , and I can meet you guys from there and get it moving again

Thanks

JtB

·
Registered
478 Posts
Where is it and who has it? I’m in Spring Hill, north of Tampa. If I can meet up with them tomorrow, I could get it to the Tallahassee area next weekend (I work all week).

·
Super Moderator
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its in Orlando with Eddiezero , if I had the time (short weekends stink) I could meet him in Tallahassee ..
I'll Pm both of you here inna second

if not tomorrow maybe next weekend ??

JtB

·
Registered
700 Posts
Dang wish I'd known earlier, just got back from cocoa beach Tuesday. Doing brakes and oil tomorrow. Gotta work too.

But I could run from Pensacola to Tallahasse and back on any Saturday.

Or maybe this is a better location
Ouzts Too Oyster Bar & Grill
7968 Coastal Hwy, Crawfordville, FL

·
Registered
478 Posts
I got one PM from him yesterday at 5:30PM and tried to set up a meet for tonight after work to pick up the flag, but he never got back to me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
We'll heck, if he can't get there till Saturday we'll can ride over there together then. Pm me.

A buddy said he'd tag along with his old tour glide.
Just tried to pm you and your box is full. Just pm me if it looks like we can swing something.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Im closing this thread so we dont get confused on where the flag is. Lets keep it all in one thread as before. This leaves the door open for miscommunication. Im going to move the last couple of posts in this thread over to the FLAG thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.