Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Longwood here (Central Florida) but I'm usually in the NSB/Daytona/Ormond Beach area most weekends. I'll also be going up to Leesburg - probably only Friday though - traffic is getting worse than Bike Week on the weekend!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Port Richey here

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Not sure if anyone from Florida is going to Shark Week, but we should try to put something together this summer here. Even if we cut Florida into four regions (Panhandle/Northeast/Central/South?) and get together for... hell... lunch or something. Doesn't have to be a huge shindig... Coke and a smile... a few war stories...

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,322 Posts
Mainer who moved to "God's waiting room" (SWFL) 3 years ago - now live in Port Charlotte. I agree that we should attempt some form of get together this fall. I'll chat up a couple others here that I've met before and see if we can make that happen. Perhaps all gather somewhere mid-central state on a Saturday noon-ish for a ride and meet and greet - stay over and hang out that night in the hotel parking lot and do some riding Sunday and then head home mid afternoon. Spouses/significant others encouraged to attend.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts