Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 FLTRX. I changed it over to a 103, added the Fueling Reaper 525 cams, SE Ventalator Air Cleaner, Klockwerks DoubleBack headpipe, w/ Klockerks WFB Slip-ons, put the Cometic head gaskets for just a slight compression bump. Bike was tuned at the local Harley Dealer with the SE Super Tuner. I pretty happy with the results, and the bike pulls great! Talked to Luke at Fueling, and he said he liked the TQ line, he said he may even put my dyno sheet up on Fuelings website. He also said that the cams would respond well to higher compression, so I'm thinking about that for a future mod

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
nice curve with ride able power

·
Administrator
12,484 Posts
Good looking Dyno, did you do a before?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to dig out my old dyno sheet for a before. The dealership brought a guy in to train some of the techs that didn't really have any dyno experience, and the original tuner sat in on the training and learned some new stuff. As far as mpg, it picked up from the first tune. I would say that now I'm getting close to 40 around town and before I was getting mid 30ish. I'm going on a road trip in about a week so I'll have better mpg numbers then.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
cant read the sheet.. did that say 87hp?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Looks good. Enjoy!

Stephen

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cant read the sheet.. did that say 87hp?
Yup. Not the highest number I realize, but the bike pulls very well. I was hoping for higher, but after Luke at Fueling saw my sheet, he liked the numbers and said that's what the 525 was designed for

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Yup. Not the highest number I realize, but the bike pulls very well. I was hoping for higher, but after Luke at Fueling saw my sheet, he liked the numbers and said that's what the 525 was designed for

ok thats what I thought.. good torque though.. I got almost 87 with just pipes so I was curious.. dont matter as long as you are happy..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts