Road Glide banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I’m confused. You bought a 2021 that comes with the new style tank. Dealer couldn’t figure out how it opens? Did they put gas in it for delivery to you? Why are you replacing the cap. Isn’t it a flush mount already?
No it’s not a flush mount cap. They can get the cap but it may be trial and error as HD does not list one for a 21 yet.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Damn that color is badass...your avatar, correct?
You ain't kidding!
That color would have swayed me from Zephyr Blue which I love.
That color wasn't listed in the 2021 touring color chart I was shown back in November.....

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Here are the part numbers, you should be able to order them:

63136-10C FUEL CAP ASSEMBLY, flush mount, with 11900004 (black)
75015-08 TRIM RING (black)

They are CVO parts but don't look to be restricted. Should be less the $100.
I have the Sportster cap on my bike. Comes with a nice trim ring too. It's a 19 with an aftermarket dash. Threads are the same.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Is this the cap setup you have John......I've got a black cap on order with Nasi since Feb 08 and not a word......
Getting restless, as I want to install my dash

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Is this the cap setup you have John......I've got a black cap on order with Nasi since Feb 08 and not a word......
Getting restless, as I want to install my dash
I’d follow up with Nasi on that cap. I bought a black one from them when I ordered my console direct from Nasi. In fact it was the driving reason I ordered direct from Nasi. Everyone else only had the chrome version of the cap. I got everything in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I’d follow up with Nasi on that cap. I bought a black one from them when I ordered my console direct from Nasi. In fact it was the driving reason I ordered direct from Nasi. Everyone else only had the chrome version of the cap. I got everything in a couple days.
I called no answer......figures

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Funny thing happened today.......Got an shipping notice with tracking number from Jim Nasi

21 - 28 of 28 Posts