Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have my RGS sitting at a Harley dealership waiting for a Dyno run. I added FM 107 standard kit, Woof 999-6a cams, FM level b heads and a FM variable clutch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Money well spent. What tuner are you using? I guess you don't have a good indy to tune it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Money well spent. What tuner are you using? I guess you don't have a good indy to tune it?
Using a power vision. My local Stealer loves them. Had a little issue yesterday. They called and said the map FM sent them was shutting the fuel off at 3500rpm. I called them today and they said they got a new map that was working and it was currently on the Dyno but wouldn't be done until the morning. What sucks is I'm heading to Houston, I'm from the Lawrence KS area, for work in the morning and am coming home Thursday. Good news is it's supposed to be sunny and close to 50 degrees when I get back so I can ride her home!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Good deal! Sounds like they are going to break it in on the dyno also?
Enjoy it. I enjoyed putting mine together and the power. Im sure you will also

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
What compression did you go with? Ive also been curious about that cam. Can't wait to see the numbers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ended up buying a Thundermax autotuner. Tired of paying the dealershit and getting jacked around. Bikes running great but no numbers yet. It felt like it was running pretty good until I lined up next to my buddy on his stage 1 2016 road glide. That's when I realized it's running REAL good! I went with 10.5 compression. I couldn't be happier with it so far. Loving the cams!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts