Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after saying I wasnt going to do any motor upgrades I am doing a mild 107 upgrade..

Fuelmoto 107kit with the Lvl B Heads
S&S 585 Cams

These cams work well with the Aerocharger so I am going to keep them I would like to find another Cam with a low duration that comes in a bit sooner though.. It just isnt in the budget yet..

We will see how it goes..

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well scratch that, I ordered everything and now they canceled my order because I didn't get cams.. I am not going to order something I dont need, not only a waste of time now I have to wait till I get the credit back before I get something else..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well after saying I wasnt going to do any motor upgrades I am doing a mild 107 upgrade..

Fuelmoto 107kit with the Lvl B Heads
S&S 585 Cams

These cams work well with the Aerocharger so I am going to keep them I would like to find another Cam with a low duration that comes in a bit sooner though.. It just isnt in the budget yet..

We will see how it goes..
Build your motor around the Turbo not the Turbo around the motor.Buy one of Franks 107's built for forced induction there bullet proof.You'll be money ahead and much happier with the finished product.

Reactions: sloride
1 - 5 of 5 Posts