Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have recently gone a new direction and am selling my prior exhaust. This system has been installed for about 2 years with about 10,000 miles on it. (Yes I know I should ride more but 50% custody means 50% riding time). Came of my 2013 FLTRX

I have for sale CFR Chrome Double fluted slip on's. These are some of the best sounding slip ons you will hear. Great shape, some chrome is flaking on the bottom of one of the end caps in the flutes. This is not seen when installed. Shown in picture. Boxed and ready to ship. $450 shipped to CONUS.

Fuel Moto Stainless 2/1/2 header pipe. This is not the ceramic coated version. These are $499 on FM website today. I'll include the crossover pipe, the stock chrome heat shields and the o2 sensors that are attached. (they were used for the SE Race Tuner) Great shape, when combined with CFR's sound amazing. $275 shipped CONUS.

Fuel Moto stage 1 Air Cleaner. Designed to use factory football. I had an aftermarket cover on it. Filter element should be cleaned before you use it. $50 shipped.

Kuryakyn Chrome Servo Cover. This was "customized" so it didn't pinch the tubes on the FM A/C above. $30 shipped.

Offers for package deals are encouraged and appreciated. Thanks all for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
PM sent for the FM headers if they are still available. :grin:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CFR's are pending payment

1 - 10 of 10 Posts