Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15 Cvo Road Glide Ultra, fob to unlock everything, works, doesn't work, starting to tick me off, yes batteries were just replaced 3 days ago, maybe I got a set of old batteries from the dealer ? Stopped and picked them up in Pigeon Forge, on vacation this week. Any other ideas , besides another set of batteries? flhman

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
10,571 Posts
15 Cvo Road Glide Ultra, fob to unlock everything, works, doesn't work, starting to tick me off, yes batteries were just replaced 3 days ago, maybe I got a set of old batteries from the dealer ? Stopped and picked them up in Pigeon Forge, on vacation this week. Any other ideas , besides another set of batteries? flhman

I'd let the dealer figure it out. Does your extra fob do the same ? Going on 6 years , I haven't had one problem with the fob.

· Registered
3,791 Posts

The CVO has the regular fob and the key that has the remote for the locks.

I have found out that it depends where you are standing in order for it to work. Initially, I had one of the remotes replaced, only to have the same symptom.
Replaced batteries.

I believe the sensor is under the seat, so if I stand a few feet from there, as if I am walking away, it works. If I stand real close to the tour-pak, it works intermittently. That's been my experience.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Very common battery,you don't need to go to a dealer for it.It uses the CR2032. incidentally,the same battery used on motherboards for the cmos.

if you want to try another battery,that's the one to get.They sell em all over at hardware stores,etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.