Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I'm not familiar with them, but they aren't very powerful, how much do they cost?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Banned
845 Posts
I saw one last week in person and got to listen to it pushing two 6.5 focal integration speakers. Man, nothing but clean, clean, music. Like dbell said they are not very powerful at all, I think It was around 60watt RMS but the flip side besides the small size, you have all the controls you could ever need. I think I got quoted around $400, Bout for that price, I would personally rather go with the Rockford fosgate power series amp that just came out. About equally priced, but way more powerful. Granted you have less control but in a motorcycle set up IMO, power outranks control all day

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
399 for a 4 channel 58 rms [email protected] ohms.
399 for 2 channel 105 rms [email protected] ohms.

They are small I am thinking about 2 2channel amps to fit in the fairing.
Focal known for clean power.
Both of my speakers pairs are 3ohm.
Right now I have a sound stream but I do not like the sound quality.
Ive had BT, Arc also but they did not hold up.

I had a PDX multiple times but tired of shit in my bags.
I am fighting it but every time i go back to the PDX.

It would be SO nice if these Focals worked.
Give me a couple months and I will try these out.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Seems a little high $$ for the RMS. Must be some serious technology in there.
Festus I am tired of chit in my bags to but those Alpines have NEVER let me down.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Hawgwireds are about the same price, but with a bit more power, definitely clean power and adjustable. I may end up buying a Focal amp, and one of the new Rockford Power series just to see how they compare.... but that will be later this year...... I hate you guys on this forum, our curiosity can be costly, lol. :eek: :D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hawgwireds are about the same price, but with a bit more power, definitely clean power and adjustable. I may end up buying a Focal amp, and one of the new Rockford Power series just to see how they compare.... but that will be later this year...... I hate you guys on this forum, our curiosity can be costly, lol. :eek: :D
LOL!! Tell it like it is , bro !! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems a little high $$ for the RMS. Must be some serious technology in there.
Festus I am tired of chit in my bags to but those Alpines have NEVER let me down.
The alpine has never let me down either, playing it LOUD on long trips.

I have heard the hawg wired and they do sound good.
NO kidding on the curiosity has cost me way to much!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts