Road Glide banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
So what is it like I have been curious.?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Absolutely killer...It was a Cigar dinner shindig (5 course meal) at a local Mason Dixon Distillery and the Marrow was the King.....
Come by for the next one in August....Cuban theme....Roasting a Pig....Can't wait. Salute brother!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Haven't smoked in awhile today is a busy one.

Doing another batch of chicken jerky this time I did a tender quick brine and my own version of another google search recipe.

Marinaded 2 days in the fridge with stirring a few times.

Smoked with cherry at about 250 to 300 long enough to get 165 temp and some color then it is going in the dehydrator.

Also smoking some 5lbs of jalapenos with cherry and apple for something different.

Cherry is in the kettle with some lump charcoal and apple in the smoke tube.

Chicken in the dehydrator I also did a little thicker peices this time in the on pick you can see a color difference both batches smoked the same time same temp but tossed in a hand full of alder and really gave it some color

Then for dinner marinated chops in pineapple juice for 45 minutes the offset cooked at 350 with a few peach wood chips turned out nice and juicy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
From my last few trips

French Toast
Everett Street Diner
Bryson City NC

Pretzel and Crazy Baked Potato
New York Beer Project
Lockport NY

2 Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Southsides
Fort Erie ON

Steak Sandwich
Chaps Bar & Grill
Belmont OH

Sweet Chili Ti Chicken Wings
Riverbend Grillhouse
Glen Morris ON

Pulled Pork
When Pigs Fly BBQ Pit
Westfield NY

·
Registered
839 Posts
How about you show a picture of where you go and what you have when you get there.
This is The Rock Inn
17539 Elizabeth Lake Road
Lake Hughes, Ca. 93532
I always get the Tri Tip on a bun with Onion Rings. Everything looks good at this place but I always get the same, I don't even know why I look at the menu.
The outside of that place looks awesome. Wow, a lot of character in the building!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Love riding from the Los Angeles area to San Luis Obispo and eat at a hotel/restaurant called The Apple Farm. In the old days they had parking set aside for motorcycles but sadly no more. Still a great place to stop. This is a view of the place sitting at my table

Love the Eggs Benedict over crab cakes with a side of apple sausage and fresh jam for the muffins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Did a little camping this past weekend so I took advantage of it and did some cooking over the Hickory log fire.

smIMG_0489.JPG

I really enjoyed the view from my dining room.
smIMG_0490.JPG

The dining room.

smIMG_0432.JPG

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
I've been craving some Spumoni Ice Cream lately. It's been several years since I have been to New England and enjoyed a bowl.

Today I decided to make my own. Not exact but close enough to scratch the itch.

IMG_0521.JPG

·
Registered
179 Posts
Love riding from the Los Angeles area to San Luis Obispo and eat at a hotel/restaurant called The Apple Farm. In the old days they had parking set aside for motorcycles but sadly no more. Still a great place to stop. This is a view of the place sitting at my table

Love the Eggs Benedict over crab cakes with a side of apple sausage and fresh jam for the muffins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dayum! That looks good.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts