Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I no longer monitor this page, I have a cvo now and am on cvoharley. You can find me there by the same username and I will loan you the tools from there.

I did my cams and now I have the tools in a box.

I'll let anyone use them for $25 and I pay shipping to you.

I will include the Beatty tools for pulling and installing the inner cam bearings,
The little magnetic thingies for holding the lifters out of the way,

Using the Postal Service Small Flat Rate Box, it is $5.80 to ship Priority.

You paypal me $100 and I'll send it to you, when I get it back, I'll send you $75 back. To make this available to lots of folks, please return within two weeks.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi r0de runr,
Just checking to see if your rental offer is still available? Really won't need the tools until February '15.

Thanks,
Mike
BTW, what cams did you install?

·
Registered
941 Posts
I am looking to do the fuelmoto 107 install when I have time. When time available is the big unknown.

IMO, fuelmoto should make this service available to those that buy their parts and need the standard but seldom used tools except when installing their kit.

Thanks for offering this service. I have subscribed and will be back to when the need arises.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I have all parts, gaskets, washers, assembly lube etc. All you need is cams, lifters, and oushrods.

·
Registered
25 Posts
R0de_runr any chance you have a shaft runout tool for rent? I wanta put gear drive cams but need to check runout tolerance.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You still have that Wichita number, eh? :)

milkman, rode runr's a good dude. He'll get you hooked up.

-Jay

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is the deal, I no longer have a Road Glide so I don't follow this board. I had one PM on Wednesday, and milkman on here yesterday. The guy in the PM has first dibs, but I won't wait long.

I've opened a new thread on cvoharley and that is where I will maintain the loaner tools.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Here is the deal, I no longer have a Road Glide so I don't follow this board. I had one PM on Wednesday, and milkman on here yesterday. The guy in the PM has first dibs, but I won't wait long.
I just ordered cams today from Frank It will be at least 2 weeks before I need tools. Go ahead and rent to other guy. I'll send you an email when I get cam swap scheduled in my calendar.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts