Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS:13.5 inch Madstad Dark Grey $250.00 Shipped

I purchased this windshield from a fellow forum member last fall and never installed it. Only opened box to look at the windshield and back in it went.! It's in excellent condition and comes with the robo brackets. I'm going in a different direction.. $250.00 shipped. Paypal preferred. I can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone but if it's a must I can get one to you if you message me with your email address.

Lowered price after researching recent pricing on these!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekend bump on a popular windshield that's a good buy and in great condition!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a question regarding the size PM'd to me and it was a good question! The Madstad site does not list a 13.5 shield so I went out and measured it from top to bottom and it measured 13.5". I can only assume this was a custom request for the size unless all 13" measure 13.5 top to bottom? There is no indication that it was cut in anyone's garage, looks like a factory windshield in every way.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
If it measures 13.5" top-to-bottom in the center, then it likely the one that Madstad calls their 14.5" shield. That's what mine measures.

If you measure it at it's tallest point (through the mounting holes) it'll be close to 14.5".

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Interested in the windshield. I use a 16" and used to use a 15" windvest both were fine. This 14.5 or 13.5 is in comparison or its just shorter than what I need ? Pm me if you can because I'm interested in purchasing please.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Easyryder01, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I can't seem to PM on my cell phone. I can shoot you an email back to see if this works for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just some advice: If you want a "Windshield" this will actually shield you from the wind. I have one on my 12' and it makes life SO MUCH BETTER. Once you get past the change in looks and realize it actually works you'll be all good. I get people asking me about my bike all the time and NO ONE ever mentions the windshield unless they are RG owners and ask if it lives up to all the hype. just my 2cents. Check this threads for pics.
http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=110722Sidecar

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
That's why I'm asking if it is still available. I'm ready to make the switch! I will have a Windvest for sale when I get a Madstad. The Windvest is good, but I want great!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold... Sold...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts