Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2018 Gunship CVO. Mileage 4489. Upgrades: Factory 47 handlebars 12", Engine guard and bag guards. Vance & Hines power duals with 450 mufflers and FP3 tuner.
OEM Tour Pack. Rider Back Rest by CVObackrest.com. Like new condition! Asking $37,500.00 Serious buyers only please. Price Drop! $36,500.00 Bump for $35K Firm. SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Damn... I do love that color. If I could manage to sell my $18,000 dollar bike for the $30,000 I had into it, I would definitely be a player....>:) GLWS.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For Sale 2018 Road Glide CVO/ Price Drop

Selling my 2018 Gunship CVO. Mileage 4372. Upgrades: Factory 47 handlebars 12", Engine guard and bag guards. Vance & Hines power duals with 450 mufflers and FP3 tuner.
OEM Tour Pack. Rider Back Rest by CVObackrest.com. Like new condition! Asking $36,500.00! Serious buyers only please.
Price Drop!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Awesome R-Glide and great price...Big fan of your Bars and TP..Looks great.... Im just not ready to or ever will settle for something newer...RG or Ultra...GLWS....Awesome deal

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
@Nordic Berserker .......C'mon dude, we can play the CHiPS theme song while we wear our matching Rokker Jeans and ride matching bikes - I'll throw 10 on it for ya cuz you've had a bad year......dig up that mason jar in the backyard and get the other 25 and lets do this - C'mon, be a Bender

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
@Nordic Berserker .......C'mon dude, we can play the CHiPS theme song while we wear our matching Rokker Jeans and ride matching bikes - I'll throw 10 on it for ya cuz you've had a bad year......dig up that mason jar in the backyard and get the other 25 and lets do this - C'mon, be a Bender
We all know, once you go Bender you never go back!
@SteadyEddie I think Nordic is afraid all the older cool kids will make fun of him if he does.

:laugh:

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
We all know, once you go Bender you never go back!

@SteadyEddie I think Nordic is afraid all the older cool kids will make fun of him if he does.

:laugh:
That thing would be shipped straight to Fuelmoto for a 128”, while it’s there I’ll get a hold of a Bender and a beautiful original fairing and so I can mold them together and have it painted by the time it’s done. And I’ll just store that stock fairing for the next owner >:)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Damn... that's a beautiful bike!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Congrats on the Sold Sign, killer bike with killer BARS....Bars are a deal breakers nowadays and that deal SOLD!!!Noice...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts