Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m making some changes (again) to my sound system to go bigger (1800 Watts & 10 Speakers bigger), so I’m pulling these excellent components out. They work great but don’t fit in my new design. The speakers sell for $500+ new and the amp is about $450 new. The setup comes with tweeters mounted in the grills, and modified passive crossovers for plug and play installation of the speakers/tweeters right into stock pods. The speakers have been treated with NeverWet to make them water repellent.

Asking $650 o.b.o. for both.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I’m making some changes (again) to my sound system to go bigger (1800 Watts & 10 Speakers bigger), so I’m pulling these excellent components out. They work great but don’t fit in my new design. The speakers sell for $500+ new and the amp is about $450 new. The setup comes with tweeters mounted in the grills, and modified passive crossovers for plug and play installation of the speakers/tweeters right into stock pods. The speakers have been treated with NeverWet to make them water repellent.

Asking $650 o.b.o. for both.

View attachment 410880
View attachment 410881
View attachment 410882
View attachment 410883
View attachment 410884

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've been thinking pretty hard about getting this amp. How long has system been in your bike?
Needing to upgrade!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put them both (speakers and amp) in the bike last summer. Its a great amp, and if I can fit another DSR1 in the fairing with all three of my other amps and DSR1 I‘ll keep it and reuse it. Happy to put it the amp back in the bike this weekend (speakers are still in it) while the fairing is still off and shoot a video if you would like. If you want me to, just let me know what type of music, artist or song preferences you’d like to hear, and keep in mind that it will be iPhone video quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts