Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold sold sold

Selling my Hog Tunes tweeter pod (HF-2RG)

Was installed on my bike for almost two years... Re-doing my audio system and this didn't make the cut...

As u can see in the pictures there is some cosmetic damage on the top (where I had my iron aces mount installed) I reinforced it with epoxy (it's solid as a rock) but looks ugly... Function wise... It works great...

I also used dual spade connectors to install on my bike... U may or may not need to remove them for proper installation on ur bike...

U get all required wiring, with the metal grills (I don't have the fabric speaker grills or the chrome idiot light holder)

Any questions please feel free to ask .

Asking $50 shipped PayPal preferred...
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1447460223.295380.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1447460240.714547.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1447460260.881844.jpg

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not really sure y my pics are coming in so small... If anyone requires better pics just let me know...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BUMP

Selling my Hog Tunes tweeter pod (HF-2RG)

Was installed on my bike for almost two years... Re-doing my audio system and this didn't make the cut...

As u can see in the pictures there is some cosmetic damage on the top (where I had my iron aces mount installed) I reinforced it with epoxy (it's solid as a rock) but looks ugly... Function wise... It works great...

I also used dual spade connectors to install on my bike... U may or may not need to remove them for proper installation on ur bike...

U get all required wiring, with the metal grills (I don't have the fabric speaker grills or the chrome idiot light holder)

Any questions please feel free to ask .

Asking $50 or best offer, shipped PayPal preferred...
View attachment 226433 View attachment 226441 View attachment 226449

1 - 12 of 12 Posts