Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a LePera Maverick, Daddy Long Legs seat off my 2009 FLTR.
I bought the 'Glide used about a month ago and it had the LePera Maverick, DLL seat on it. It is a bit of a stretch for me, having a 31" inseam, so I am looking to sell. The seat is in excellent condition.
Asking $350 or would consider trade for a standard LePera Maverick seat that fits the 2009 and up touring frames.
I'm in central NJ for a local pick up or would ship for actual cost, any way you would want it shipped. I would ship in the original box it came with.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Damn...wished this deal came up a month ago! I just bought a new DLL, and love it.(I'm 6'3" 36" inseam). I now have an all leather, gel rider/passenger LePera Sorrento to unload. Fantastic seat, but just too short for me. If the Sorrento interests you, PM me.

Jeff

·
Registered
138 Posts
Selling a LePera Maverick, Daddy Long Legs seat off my 2009 FLTR.
I bought the 'Glide used about a month ago and it had the LePera Maverick, DLL seat on it. It is a bit of a stretch for me, having a 31" inseam, so I am looking to sell. The seat is in excellent condition.
Asking $350 or would consider trade for a standard LePera Maverick seat that fits the 2009 and up touring frames.
I'm in central NJ for a local pick up or would ship for actual cost, any way you would want it shipped. I would ship in the original box it came with.

If you could shoot actual pics, Id be interested. Shipping to Ct 06514

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Definitely a subjective thing. I love the way my DLL looks on my bike, but more importantly, I love the way my azz feels after riding all day long. Last Sunday, I did 560 miles round trip to have lunch with my wife, and had plenty of butt left. If you're tall, it's an awesome seat.

Jeff

·
Registered
79 Posts
SEat

to address the tall issue I'm sure the seat works great. But I always need something like this and I'm not tall (6'2") and have a short inseam (32"). I'm just big (265lbs) and using the stock seat I feel like I'm sitting on the tank!

Mike

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thats one butt ugly seat!
(no pun intended)

HSP
I think they look pretty good, by far the most comfortable seat I've ever owned, not tall enough to pull this one off unfortunately :(

GLWS, a great seat!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts