Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking $650 shipped / obo
*see below for all that is included*

Selling my Midnight Pearl Tourpak off a 2013 RGU......
This will come with all the stock wiring for lights, speakers, and shorty antennae's.... It also comes with a tourpak Rack on top installed and I will include a barrel key for the lock
The side lights were changed to smoke lenses w/ LED's
And It will also include the boom BASS ports for the speakers.
The speakers are Focal's 6.5inch speakers that will also come with this sale...
The speakers are $300 for the pair.

It will also include the passenger pillion and speaker pods. Shipping is going to be around $50 so I have included this in the price. The insert isn't shown in the pics but will get it
Included is all the mounting hardware along with the rack to mount. This is the stock mounting rack not the quick detach. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1438916076.380754.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1438916143.467405.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1438916168.333650.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Smoking hot deal

hello folks

This is the best deal on the forum right now. Replacement cost on this package deal is probably close to 1500.00.

For this price you can take this tourpak to your local painter and havr it painted to match for way less than new cost.

If you need or want a used tourpak you won't find a better deal anywhere including the shipping!!!

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
Yep, lowest price I ever seen on a Ultra TP .

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate that guys... Thanks for that... Just need to sale due to circumstances.... Absolutely nothing wrong with this tourpak at all

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guys this is a great deal!!! I only wish he had it up for sale a month ago. Haha. Also a great seller, just received my seat. Thanks Scootin

·
Registered
73 Posts
pm sent...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts