Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 and ARE NEGOTIABLE! Just PM me and gimme a price. Paypal preferred.

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Laydown license plate, smoked laydown brakelight with red bulb & turn signal bar with smoked lenses with amber lights. $175.00

Corbin pillion, only attached to bike & sat on 3 times. $175.00

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your eyes are just fine...Pink is what you see! My husband is a pet groomer so Myrt is the guinea pig for new products he gets.

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the brakelgiht an LED?
No, its a bulb. Its part # 5450 from Kuryakyn if you wanna read about it. Although it is a bulb, I found it to be very bright in comparison to factory and some others. It is a chrome-like plated bulb.

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shes a girl Fugly, shes not so pretty so shes gotta glam it up a bit ya know...lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
No, its a bulb. Its part # 5450 from Kuryakyn if you wanna read about it. Although it is a bulb, I found it to be very bright in comparison to factory and some others. It is a chrome-like plated bulb.
PM Sent...

·
Registered
432 Posts
grab rail & rear frame covers used $25
I'll take them, you have PM.... let me know if you have any other stock chrome stuff like handle bars, crashbars, turn signals , mounts and such. I am blacking out my bike and want double of everything pretty much.

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive edited to remove the things that sold. Still have a couple items left. Thanks for looking!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts