Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok everybody, after my recent MOD's, I have a few trinkets for sale or trade. All these come off of a 2010 RG Custom... (1) Screaming Eagle Nightstick slightly used. (2) Slightly used rear Tri-Bar Brake light upgrade. (3) 1 front stock 18" tire & rim with stock rotor attached. Tire has about 8,000 miles on it. (4) Stock rear 16" tire & rim with rotor. Tire miles same as the front. (5) 1 HD 12" Windsplitter Windshield with 1 small scratch on the front bottom of it. (6) 1 stock 2010 rear facia slight scratches with the turn/brake lights (if you want them). I'm looking for the 2011 stock seat to trade and will look at all serious offers. In addition, I can provide pic's and we can talk about shipping dependant on your offer. PM me, I'm reasonable but serious offers only please!!:D Need to add the color for item #6- (Vivid Black) Edit 01-14=2011- Items sold; (2), (3), (5) and (6) to include the turn signal/stoplight bar.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok everybody, after my recent MOD's, I have a few trinkets for sale or trade. All these come off of a 2010 RG Custom... (1) Screaming Eagle Nightstick slightly used. (2) Slightly used rear Tri-Bar Brake light upgrade. (3) 1 front stock 18" tire & rim with stock rotor attached. Tire has about 8,000 miles on it. (4) Stock rear 16" tire & rim with rotor. Tire miles same as the front. (5) 1 HD 12" Windsplitter Windshield with 1 small scratch on the front bottom of it. (6) 1 stock 2010 rear facia slight scratches with the turn/brake lights (if you want them). I'm looking for the 2011 stock seat to trade and will look at all serious offers. In addition, I can provide pic's and we can talk about shipping dependant on your offer. PM me, I'm reasonable but serious offers only please!!:D Need to add the color for item #6- (Vivid Black)
Item # 3, front tire, sale pending...:D
Item's 2 & 6 are now "SOLD" pending payment! Item 3 SOLD yesterday! Hurry hurry, only 2 items left! GET IT WHILE THE DEALS ARE HOT!!!:cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a stock seat if you want it.. make me a decent offer... Email me.. [email protected]

·
Registered
116 Posts
DAMN!! I would have sold you mine for about $80 plus shipping.. so like 100! I just wanna little cash out of it so I can buy a tall boy seat..

I put my solo danny gray seat on the day I bought the bike.. so that seat has like maybe 2 hrs of riding on it..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts