Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Tools, Parts, & riding gear!! Cleaning out!

Updated on 7/25/15:
I deleted all the pics of the items that are sold so far.... So if you see a pic with a price & description then its still available....

Below is a pic and brief description of the items I have left to sale. Need to sale soon.
Prices are above each photo and include shipping as long as its in the U.S!
Please let me know if you have any questions.... All parts are from a 2013 RG Ultra..
Will keep this page updated as soon as item sells.... Be Safe...

HD Chrome Twin Rail Saddle Bag Guards. Part # 90892-09
** I have the finder skirt and the second pic shows how I modified it by drilling two holes on each side, I can help with measurements and include the circular bit I used at no charge but these can work with the rear fascia with little modification.**
Twin Rail Chrome Saddlebag Guard Kit-90892-09 | Decorative & Protective Accents | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

$225
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1437669990.156478.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1437670027.727072.jpg

More continued below in next post......

Attachments

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
For Sale: Tools, Parts, & riding gear!! Cleaning out!

Harley Davidson Hammock Rider Seat
* Will fit rider backrest *
Seat has been on for maybe a year.... Love the seat and comfort.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/hammock-rider-seat

$400
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1437673115.370378.jpg

This is it for now! Lemme know if you have any questions...

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
PM sent on wind deflectors

·
Registered
8,414 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If your needing one I have 2 more.... Ones a gearwrench the other I cant remember but I didnt pay much for them at all I know that... If I could spare the extra cash at this moment I wouldnt even ask for shipping but if you are looking for one, I dont mind just giving you one of these if you dont mind covering shipping.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heres a pic of a quote I got online.... I think it will fit in the small flat rate.... So that is what I will quote.... $26.50
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1437748979.584980.jpg

·
Registered
5,066 Posts

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Heres a pic of a quote I got online.... I think it will fit in the small flat rate.... So that is what I will quote.... $26.50
View attachment 206961
Are you sure. When I was in the military overseas. The price of shipping apo,ap should be charged domestic . That was a long time ago though. Don't want to see yah lose a sale bro.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep I'll take em! Don't get paid till the first so if u can wait...just let me know what shipping is. Thanks

Ok, ill send you a PM with my Paypal info.....
Thanks BigGary for the help! I never have sent anything using an apo address so I appreciate your help!
Heres an updated quote I got online... I think $12.95 is the max it will be but I will pay some of the shipping to so lets just call it $10 and we are good!

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shorty Pegs are sold and Pending payment on 8/1....

Ohio, if it falls through I will let you know and you will have next up on buying them....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts