Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Used Pingel Electric Speed Shifter Kit - H-D FL Touring 2007-2016, Tri-Glide 2009-2016, Freewheeler 2015-2016

(lists new as $1,155.95)

This was installed on my 2012 FLTRU when I bought it back in 2015 and it works great, I just removed it when I installed bigger bars (I would have had to modify and extend the wiring and handlebar button assembly with the new bars.)

Shipped price $700 (continental US) OBO

Thanks for looking

Don

(I'll add a couple of pictures of this installed on my bike as well.)

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pingel Shifter installed on my 2012 FLTRU

For Sale: Used Pingel Electric Speed Shifter Kit - H-D FL Touring 2007-2016, Tri-Glide 2009-2016, Freewheeler 2015-2016

(lists new as $1,155.95)

This was installed on my 2012 FLTRU when I bought it back in 2015 and it works great, I just removed it when I installed bigger bars (I would have had to modify and extend the wiring and handlebar button assembly with the new bars.)

Shipped price $700 (continental US) OBO

Thanks for looking

Don

(I'll add a couple of pictures of this installed on my bike as well.)
Pingel Shifter installed on my 2012 FLTRU

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Been looking at these. I am missing my lower left leg and have been shifting my 2015 RGS by grabbing the shifter with the leather strap on the side of my boot for up shifts. I have 18" Carlini Gangster bars, so I imagine I would have to modify the wiring on this as you suggested. Let me know if no one offers you what it is worth, cause I would be willing to offer you $500 for it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's three of us so far willing to split the difference. Anyone else care to throw in a few bucks???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
That's three of us so far willing to split the difference. Anyone else care to throw in a few bucks???

Count me in Tailbreaker. Great idea you have here.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
I have sent a pm to Buffalo Grunt and Hardly Harley to let both of them know there are forum members willing to help in this transaction, just waiting for answers either in this post or by pm.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's 7 of us willing to donate which comes out to less than $18 a piece to make up the $125 difference.

BuffaloGrunt, just let us know how you prefer to be paid and let's make this happen.

Thanks again everyone, I don't know HardlyHarley but I'm sure he would appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts