Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if this mod is reversible? Noticed on their website they say you have to drill two holes into your bezel? wondering if I wanted to take this off would these holes be visible?

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
You first take off the little decorative plate, and stash that away. If you remove the mount, put the plate back on to cover the holes.

·
Registered
516 Posts
You first take off the little decorative plate, and stash that away. If you remove the mount, put the plate back on to cover the holes.
Exactly.... Even if you lose the plate during a move (like I did) you can buy the plate for less than 8$

68492-98 DECAL, SPEEDOMETER & TACHOMETER COVER 7.49

·
Registered
627 Posts
wondering if this mod is reversible? Noticed on their website they say you have to drill two holes into your bezel? wondering if I wanted to take this off would these holes be visible?
Thank you for your interest in our Road Glide Mount. to add to the conversation, the decorative piece that you will remove from the gauge bezel is installed via double-sided adhesive so it comes off relatively easy. If you remove it gently, you should be able to reapply it to the gauge bezel should you ever decide to remove the Road Glide Mount but if you lose / damage it, your local HD dealer will be able to get you an inexpensive replacement.

Please let us know if you have any questions about our Mount.

Lindsey :0)

owner, Iron Aces Speed Shop

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anybody running an iPhone 6 plus with a outter defender case on iron aces bracket, if so what are you using for a holder?

·
Registered
94 Posts
seetiggergo,

I was on your website looking to possibly purchase a mount and universal X grip from you guys.

My question is, will this setup work with a Samsung galaxy S5 with a otter box protective case (smaller traveler size otter box protective case)?

Thank You,

Flea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts