Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Bassani Road Rage B4 2 into 1
It was on my 2012 FLTRU
***Please do not ask me about fitment - see the Bassani site.
I am selling this to a Veteran who "needs" it more than "wants" it.
That is, a Vet who does not have the bux to buy it new.
I have 4k miles thru this complete system.
I changed pipes to a different look.
I had many good people help me when I was in the Navy.
I'd like to help a deserving Vet now too.

Here is how this works:

1. The total cost is $99 for the pipe - PLUS - buying a box and shipping costs.
2. So...it's not just $99 -- it's 99 plus.
3. Post your message in this thread telling me about your bike, riding and your service -- I'll decide who I sell to based on the responses.
4. The week of 19 AUG is bad for me.
5. Don't panic if I don't get back till next weekend.
GOOD LUCK
DOOF

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
One right here!! Tried to get his set of 103" heads, but lost!!!:D:D I've already got exhaust and I think most of my buddies are set up as well. Can't beat the deals on this forum for the vets.

We appreciate this!

·
Registered
98 Posts
free to vets

I am a Vietnam Vet and I tip my hat to you brother. THANK YOU for you support!!!!!CVMA CHAPTER 22-2 PA. COMMANDER Gary Palyszeski

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I am a Vietnam Vet and I tip my hat to you brother. THANK YOU for you support!!!!!CVMA CHAPTER 22-2 PA. COMMANDER Gary Palyszeski
Kudos to Doof again and he indeed did donate a set of heads to a Vet last week.

...and a "Howdy" to Gary from Steve, CVMA 20-1. Welcome Home Brother.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm currently serving! I just bought my bike (2013 RGC) while I was deployed...just returned in June. I'm on a serviceman's budget, so could definitely use a deal on an exhaust.

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BODAWG1 -- u r first to express interest. Tell us about your bike. Let us know wat mods you would like to do. What rides are you looking to do. Last, if you are so inclined, tell us a bit about your service. Thnx, DOOF

I'm currently serving! I just bought my bike (2013 RGC) while I was deployed...just returned in June. I'm on a serviceman's budget, so could definitely use a deal on an exhaust.

·
Registered
29 Posts
BODAWG1 -- u r first to express interest. Tell us about your bike. Let us know wat mods you would like to do. What rides are you looking to do. Last, if you are so inclined, tell us a bit about your service. Thnx, DOOF
This is my 2nd Harley. I sold my 05 RKC to put down on my new RG. It is denim black and I'm in the process of having all the chrome powder coated gloss black. I've already installed 16" bars, 12" KW shield and upgraded speakers. Now I'm looking at the intake & exhaust...this thing sounds pitiful!! Even my complained it was too quiet!! Looking for a stage1 intake too. My buds and I rode to Sturgis last year and I'm trying to get my bike ready for Thunder Beach in oct. Mother Nature must be mad at me cause its rained damn near everyday I've been home and picked up my bike. I'm currently in the USAF and just went over 20 yrs in July. I've deployed every year since 2003 (3-4 months/trip) and I will keep doing it til they make me take the uniform off! Thx for the support!

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for the response and your service. I'm going to give it a few more days for responses. You are number one in line. (For now, I will hold back on the "usual" USAF jabs that we squids rely on!!!! LOL !! )

This is my 2nd Harley. I sold my 05 RKC to put down on my new RG. It is denim black and I'm in the process of having all the chrome powder coated gloss black. I've already installed 16" bars, 12" KW shield and upgraded speakers. Now I'm looking at the intake & exhaust...this thing sounds pitiful!! Even my complained it was too quiet!! Looking for a stage1 intake too. My buds and I rode to Sturgis last year and I'm trying to get my bike ready for Thunder Beach in oct. Mother Nature must be mad at me cause its rained damn near everyday I've been home and picked up my bike. I'm currently in the USAF and just went over 20 yrs in July. I've deployed every year since 2003 (3-4 months/trip) and I will keep doing it til they make me take the uniform off! Thx for the support!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you for the response and your service. I'm going to give it a few more days for responses. You are number one in line. (For now, I will hold back on the "usual" USAF jabs that we squids rely on!!!! LOL !! )
Thanks! I'll hold off on the squid jabs until you decide!! Lol!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Why should we stop now Doof? We still know that the only foreign sea ports they get to go to are 45,000 (or so) feet away... no good chow, cold beers, or friendly bar-maids up there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts