Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got an upgrade of ARLEN NESS scalloped forks and I noticed my bike favors to the left. I emptied out my saddle bags and I still can't leave go of the handle bars due to the bike going left ( not extreme). :confused:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Go to Pro-Glide web site.It sounds like your bike is out of alignment. There is a great video showing how to align the rubber mounted bikes. Mine drifted to the left also and I checked it according to the video and found my rear tire was not in alignment with front. Found that the rear wheel was shifted outside right of the front tire,which caused the bike to veer to the left.

Check the site out. If nothing else you learn something about your ride.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Correction THAT'S GLIDE-PRO not pro glide.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Go to Pro-Glide web site.It sounds like your bike is out of alignment. There is a great video showing how to align the rubber mounted bikes. Mine drifted to the left also and I checked it according to the video and found my rear tire was not in alignment with front. Found that the rear wheel was shifted outside right of the front tire,which caused the bike to veer to the left.

Check the site out. If nothing else you learn something about your ride.
Staush - thanks for posting this. That guy is a hoot to watch and very informative and knowledgable. Low budget goodness at it's best! :)

Here's the link:
http://www.glide-pro.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts