Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hell of a time ordering a set of CHROME fork cans for my 2005 RG on ebay. I've ordered three times from different sellers who claim to have a set of CHROME covers, but they're OEM stainless. They come in the box that says chrome, with the correct part number. They're close, but don't look right with my chrome lower sliders.

I would go to the dealership, but I don't like gettin' raped by the parts guy.

Anyone have a set in good shape they'd sell me? I have 0 miles on my bike this season and it's driving me nuts.​

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'm having a hell of a time ordering a set of CHROME fork cans for my 2005 RG on ebay. I've ordered three times from different sellers who claim to have a set of CHROME covers, but they're OEM stainless. They come in the box that says chrome, with the correct part number. They're close, but don't look right with my chrome lower sliders.

I would go to the dealership, but I don't like gettin' raped by the parts guy.

Anyone have a set in good shape they'd sell me? I have 0 miles on my bike this season and it's driving me nuts.​
Give Chrome masters in nashville tenn. a call, bet they can chrome them as cheap as you can buy them. Also you will know what type of metal you have under the chrome.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Yep. I've used Chromemasters in the past. They do great work and they turn around stuff pretty quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts