Road Glide banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it is just me or if the layout of the forum changed, but I used to get a list of page numbers when I clicked on a certain topic and I could pic a certain page to start at or start from the beginning. For the past couple of days I have been getting a screen with a single post and at the top is a list of all of the replies that you have to hit next reply or scroll down to a certain reply and click on it to view that single reply and then do that again for all other replies if you want to see them. I am hoping that this is just a glitch with my setup or system because this new format sucks and is a major pain in the ass to navigate. Please let me know if it is just me or site wide. Thanks.

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
check the top right corner of the box your post is in , see the tab 'display mode' , it should be in linear , me thinketh you may have in advertantly hit one of the other display modes

JtB

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
check the top right corner of the box your post is in , see the tab 'display mode' , it should be in linear , me thinketh you may have in advertantly hit one of the other display modes

JtB
....or if you're on an Android phone click on three dots in the top right corner and you can change your view from there

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks JTB you were right on the money. Not sure how it got changed but it did. Now I can get back to enjoying this awesome forum again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.