Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a reminder for those of you interested in purchasing a set of Sancho's Wings, send me a PM rather than puchase off my web site. I will tell you how to get the 15% Forum Member discount.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Dang, I should have read this first...just ordered a set off the website! Oh well.
Me too!! Ahhhh! Thats OK the regular price is still OK for how these look and work. Very cool addition to my Shark!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not a problem fellas. Send me a pm with your name and I'll refund the difference in your paypal acct. You're not the first.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Received the removable Wings today and installed them. Was very easy and took maybe 20 minutes. I will be riding across country to CA and back all of June....will test them out for sure.

Thanks!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sanchos wings

Hey I purchased some from you a couple months ago, had issues with them staying attached, damp and cold here, lost one week ago blasting down highway, how much are the permanent smoked ones, when they were on they worked great so figured the others would be better, thanks

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Got a question for you Sancho, I don't run lowers except softs during the winter, do these still work well without lowers on? Or do you need the lowers? Thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 35 Posts