Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i have a brand new rockford fosgate i bought off amazon less then a week ago,just got delivered yesterday.i hooked it up for about 15 min and decide to stick with 2 channels instead of the 4.works great awsome amp.have all receipts for warranty reasons.
$170 to your door and comes with a 1.5 foot band new rca cable and power ground i bought.

also have a set of those newer grilles you need to adapt the 6.5" speakers.
these are brand new. the numbers are:
77022-98b
77021-98b
asking $45 shipped

·
Registered
349 Posts
just bought this amp last week and i reccommend it to everyone! i love it and this is a steal of a price...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea was just tryin to break even but still not going to,also i am including $25 1.5 ft rca new in the box and ground/power wire.thanks though,please only respond if you would like to buy this item.

i paid $174 shipped
$25 rca cable
$10 power/ground wire

for $200 ill include the grilles as well

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Im kinda interested in the amp but I'm not sure it will work for me due to the power. I'm running J&Ms rokkers right now and will be buying my lowers soon so Ill be running 4 sets of J&Ms, 2 up top and 2 in the lower fairing. Is this amp enough since J&M has that 500watt amp recommended for 4 sets?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure what speaks you have,but i imagine if they are 4ohm should rock them,puts out lots of power.

as far as the grilles my regular pc is down so i am on are iMac and i dont know how to find links or add pics:confused:
but if you go to ebay and search 77022-98b a set will pop up.this one is not mine but it is what they look like,i have the righ and left barand new in box from harley.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HD-HARLEY-NEW-LH-LEFT-SPEAKER-GRILLE-KIT-77022-98B-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$T2eC16JHJF8E9nnC6UY2BQVRg9SN)w~~60_57.JPG

·
Registered
74 Posts
Will this amp work with a stock RG system? Wat will it take to hook it up? If stock speakers won't work what will I need. Also thinking about speakers in lowers will ths run all four. Sorry about all the questions. Haven't dealt with stereo equipment since tha 80's. showing my age. Have an 07 RG.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes i beleive this will work ,you have to use the high level inputs i believe.you could ask in the audio section to be sure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts