Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Is it a Tri-Glide converted to a Road Glide or a Road Glide Converted to a Trike? Also, What year?

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I found RFG's trike.
View attachment 388441

On vacation, but had to stop in at the local HD dealership. Can't figure out how to turn the pic, LOL.
Great find Bro!
I found a video on The YouTube of a Roadglide Trike completed by Harley-Davidson of Panama City Beach.
Here's a link.
John, are you listening Bro, we want to see that Three Wheeler with a Sharknose soon!
Mike U.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
That's awesome. I would have bought that in a heartbeat. I hope by the time spring hits theres not too many out there. I gotta be different. That is awesome. If the Factory didnt screw the pooch and make a 49k mistake with the CVO Tri Glide. That Roadie is what they should have made.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talked to the parts guy, or rather, he talked to me. LOL It's the one in the video that Mike U posted. In house converted 2019. Parts guy said it was all factory parts, except for the steering stabilizer mount. It goes front to back instead of side to side because of the fairing mount. It had been reduced from 43 and change to 38 and change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts