Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Relax. Its a direct link to the video. Used for in-bedding or sharing a video in a webpage or social page.

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I deleted my original post as I stand corrected on my previous statement and I appologize. I see so much spam emails that it looked like someone hacked your account and posted a goofy link.

That guy is ridiculous and is annoying lol. I thought he was turning into emeril at first since he keeps saying "BAM". Ive seen his vids before and I have to mute him just to look at the bike ...:rolleyes:
Its nice looking, really is but yea not $60k worth. All form no function

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I can see why many would drool over his sled, but it is not my style at all. Even the great Battistinis parts I prefer in chrome. To each his own:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would agree, way to much going on. Cant see it being a regular driver, and with two extra batteries its got to be a bit on the heavy side. Not really a "touring" bike anymore.

I found it funny that he made a point of saying that the bike has never been entered in any type of show or previewed in a magazine. Cant see someone buying the bike as is then taking credit for the design choices or for building it...just seems wrong.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Maybe my old eyes deceive me, but it looked like an OEM Knuckles rear rim peeking out from under the bags near the beginning of the vid. Are there photos available to get a better look?

Also, why not put the LED lights if you are dumping $83K on the bike?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe my old eyes deceive me, but it looked like an OEM Knuckles rear rim peeking out from under the bags near the beginning of the vid. Are there photos available to get a better look?

Also, why not put the LED lights if you are dumping $83K on the bike?
I tried looking on eBay for the bike but i couldn't find it. Not sure if it sold or what. I think at the end of the video he states that a matching (front) rear wheel is included but wasn't ready at the time of assembly. Said it would be installed for the new owner.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Why not 60k? Some of us are only 20k shy of hitting that mark. Some are already there. But I wouldnt spend 60 on that bike.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would buy it

If Ihad the cash laying around I would buy it I have $15k in my bike now and it have about another 15b to go to be like i really want it
Clean look and at paint job is sick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts