Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of fairly priced 2014+ CVO Ultra wheels, 17" front, 16" rear. Used is Ok but would like them to be in great shape. Having the TPMS monitors is a plus but not necessary. I'm in Southern Califreakia.

PM here or email at yzernie AT gmail DOT com

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the cash sitting here waiting for someone to put in their pocket. LOL

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather give my money to someone from the forum. LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,846 Posts
Check out WillyShiny.com . I'm not sure but i think the 2015-16 RG CVO wheels are the chrome Impeller wheels. i could be wrong on the exact wheel but it looks like a chromed Impeller wheel. He has those in stock for exchange or purchase. Chrome quality that Willyshiny does is excellent and their prep process is meticulous, the best chroming comes from the best surface preparation.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check out WillyShiny.com . I'm not sure but i think the 2015-16 RG CVO wheels are the chrome Impeller wheels. i could be wrong on the exact wheel but it looks like a chromed Impeller wheel. He has those in stock for exchange or purchase. Chrome quality that Willyshiny does is excellent and their prep process is meticulous, the best chroming comes from the best surface preparation.

Calgaryglide
Those CVO wheels on the 15/16's are the Slicer wheels. I'll check that place out, they aren't to far from me.
You sure you're aloud to have them shipped in....LoL
Why wouldn't they be able to be shipped in?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I cannot edit my OP. Found a front Slicer wheel and now looking for a CVO Ultra chrome Slicer wheel 16".

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi you can hit up Gabriel he has a for sale if you are still interested
[email protected]

Sent from my TECNO F1 using Tapatalk
I got your PM last week too. No offense but you just joined and first post is trying to sell me something, a no go in my book. Also, that is why I tagged the ad title with FOUND because I have found what I am looking for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts