Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,775 Posts
I always check out Fox Creek's goods when they email me - seems like good quality leather work. My sons bought me a trucker wallet years ago and if it wasn't a gift from them, I wouldn't use it (I barely use it now - only on loing road trips) because it is an awkward size where it doesn't fit money in without folding, so it gets bulky if you try. I usually keep cash in my pocket anyways.

· Administrator
5,775 Posts
Its’ nice but I’m a minimalist when it comes to a wallet. I use a card wallet by Popov Leather. I don’t think they make this one anymore but it’s similar to the 5-card wallet they have but without the extra pocket inside. Holds everything I need. They have nice stuff. I’ve had this wallet for several years or more. I buy their Apple Watch bands for every watch I get.

View attachment 454772 View attachment 454773
This is the kind of wallet I use on the daily - I have identical to yours as well as one that the cards slide into, which I am using now as it was a gift and it's handy. I'll get a pic here in a sec

· Administrator
5,775 Posts
Here is my daily card-holder wallet. A few of us received this wallet as a gift and we are all using it now - it's damn good as a card holder wallet - and you can slip a receipt or two in the top quite easy if needed.

Hand Plant Wood Finger Rectangle

Brown Insect Pollinator Wood Moths and butterflies

Brown Wood Rectangle Font Material property

1 - 3 of 3 Posts