Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
10,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking may have to reinstall and reflash the map , but here the deal .. The current map is fine , I went in several times to change the rev limit and flashed the new map , it apparently takes the flash , because when I go back and look at the map it shows the new rev limit , but when I ride I can go far beyond the set limit ...

JtB

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Jack, as much as I hate to say it you might drop in over at the "other" forum and post up the same information. Lately the V&H support team has been very active over there. I'm seeing people getting answers and resolutions extremely fast.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Jack, as much as I hate to say it you might drop in over at the "other" forum and post up the same information. Lately the V&H support team has been very active over there. I'm seeing people getting answers and resolutions extremely fast.
Why not shoot them a message on that board and invite them over hear. You know they'll like it better here anyway. >:)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Did V&H ever get back to you? I inquired if their FP3 works with my 2008 Stage 3 110ci with good details about the bike, and they replied several days later that I should call them.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
When I had a FP5 on my 08 and it was on the dyno the dyno guy pointed out that the factory tech would not read past the Factory setting no matter what he set the rev limiter at. The ike tech was stopping at 5x00 what ever was stock. My rev limiter was set to 6x00. He showed me real time on his computer the variance.

Could this be similar?

·
Administrator
10,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I did was drop the rev limiter to 4000 , may run an auto tune and see if that will do the trick , not a big deal , but I would like to know it's taking changes , cause if I do cams this winter ...........................

JtB

·
Administrator
10,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did V&H ever get back to you? I inquired if their FP3 works with my 2008 Stage 3 110ci with good details about the bike, and they replied several days later that I should call them.
I told them what I was running and they told me what to enter in the exhaust , a/c etc .. I havent contacted them on this issue

JtB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts