Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,its a 2016 road glide special,i changed the 32T trans pulley to a 30T and a 139T belt instead of 140,so i have alot of torque.the question is :what setup of cams should i use with fp3,coz wt i did is similar to a cam swap,any fp3 settings should be considerable for new torque?

·
Registered
558 Posts
You didn't gain any torque,your bike still makes the same amount it had. You changed final drive ratio. You're getting out of the hole faster but you limited top end. Your tuner is mainly fuel adjustment. Call V&H and ask them. I'm guessing they need a laugh.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Like previously mentioned, all you did was change the final drive ratio. Like changing from a 2.73 gear ratio to 4.11's in a muscle car. You will get off the line quicker but you will sacrifice top end pull. That is all subjectable to rider preference. The V&H, and other tuners are for air and fuel mixtures. With some you may be able to make adjustments for speedo inaccuracies due to tire size or gear ratios. If you do have questions about the FP3 then definitely call V&H tech as they are pretty good to work with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts