Road Glide banner

FP3 to DynoJet Tuner

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Bevis 
#1 ·
With going from a FP3 to the Dyno Jet with Target Tune. Should I revert back to stock tune on the FP3 before I remove it ?
I'm thinking yes...

#3 ·
Thats what my thinking was too.

Reactions: madmat
#7 ·
It can't get here fast enough. Had issues on a ride today with my FP3. at times shifting in to 3-4 gears, it was like it wasn't getting fuel or bogging down. Pull in clutch and rev it then release clutch and it would be fine. then the decel pop...tried all day to tunr it out to no avail.

#8 ·
Your FP3 could be bad.
I had a problem 2 years ago with the bike stuttering and dying, all herky jerkey. Tried tuning the FuelPak, tried new throttle sensor, new engine temperature sensor (got worse as bike warmed up), finally took to my Indie who checked wiring and injectors. Disconnected FuelPak and no issues. Rode that way for a day or so while waiting for my PV from FuelMoto.

#9 ·
Your FP3 could be bad.
I had a problem 2 years ago with the bike stuttering and dying, all herky jerkey. Tried tuning the FuelPak, tried new throttle sensor, new engine temperature sensor (got worse as bike warmed up), finally took to my Indie who checked wiring and injectors. Disconnected FuelPak and no issues. Rode that way for a day or so while waiting for my PV from FuelMoto.
What do you mean by disconnected the fuel pac ? I thought the FP3 was just a down load like the Power vision.
Do you mean he downloaded the original oem map back in ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.