Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am having dyno run tomorrow to see what she makes before my 110 bolt on kit with CNC Ported Heads and HPi 58mm TB, install this week. Current is 103HO, V&H 575 cam, SE Heavy Breather, FP3, V&H Power Duals and OS450 mufflers. I'll post results when done. Any guesses?

"how well the auto tune is doing?" I thought the tune was great. Then I added the cam and she woke up! It will be interesting to compare the numbers to how it feels.

·
Registered
97 Posts
FP3 vs. dynotune

I am curious how much better a skilled tuner can do with a dyno compared to a FP3 autotune.
In other words, you did a baseline, wonder how much better, if at all, a skilled tech could do to improve those number?

Take all the BS away about autotune vs. dyno tune and show some numbers before and after. Before w/ FP3 and after a competent tuner dynos out the bike.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I did this test a couple of years ago. Really no comparison between the FP3 and Dyno with a Flash Tuner. This one was Direct Link.
Wow thanks for sharing. That is a dramatic difference. I need to find a good tuner and tuning technician.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is 110 Tire shredder kit, but with v&h 575 cam and fp3 instead of sert/259e. It is a canned map, no autotune, and of course no dyno guy will use the fp3 around here. I will get it dyno tuned with a different tuner for that reason.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts