Road Glide banner

Frank @ Dragos Bike Works

6K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Q-Hog 
#1 ·
I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know about the experience I had yesterday with Frank @ Dragos Bike Works. I was in Rockford, Illinois on business so I thought I would stop by Dragos Bike Works to inquire about some motor work on my Road Glide. I knocked on the door and went inside to find a guy assembling a motor, I said can I speak with Frank? He replied " you got him". I could easily tell that he was very busy so I said I will make it quick. Frank spent the next 2 hours showing me around his shop and answering any questions that I had. Frank's customer service is second to none and to top that off he is just a cool dude. Hats off to you Frank and thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

#2 ·
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Frank a couple of times. He will take the time to work with you, answer all your questions and not try to sell you anything that you don't need. Never been to his shop but am looking forward to stopping and personally thanking the man for his help!

#3 ·
100% agree with you. Frank has great products and service. Besides that, he's a hell of a nice guy.

#4 ·
I recommend Frank to everyone , a class act all the way around

#8 ·
Ya, Frank is a class act 100%. Sent me a map last year. And he just sent me a map for a friend of mine a few weeks ago. No charge. Next time we spend money. He is the one to call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.