Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Well Rambo. Can't say that I watched all two plus hours of each video but but the Frazer Canyon and the Duffey Lake areas look positively majestic. When my kids are grown, one of my bucket list vacations is a ride around BC. There is a company called Eagle Riders that will rent you a bike in Kamloops, and they organize self guided tours through different routes around BC with hotels included. These vids are definatly helping to promote that. Are you knew to the forum? If you are welcome from Napanee ON. and Welcome to Rambo from Grambo.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm fairly new. I know the videos are long but hey, they're complete. :)

There's so much beautiful scenery around here that it's hard to decide so I just let it run. Put it in the background at your poker game or party and let it play perhaps....

Nice to connect grambo. Salmon Arm is only an hour and a quarter from Kamloops. They have a HD dealer there, maybe rent one from them?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yeah, I'm fairly new. I know the videos are long but hey, they're complete. :)

There's so much beautiful scenery around here that it's hard to decide so I just let it run. Put it in the background at your poker game or party and let it play perhaps....

Nice to connect grambo. Salmon Arm is only an hour and a quarter from Kamloops. They have a HD dealer there, maybe rent one from them?
I like the vids. With all the CRAP on the tele these days I often prefer checking out youtube vids of people riding neat bikes or great roads. Thanks. Hope I can get out there one day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts