Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
I’m in Yorktown which isn’t too far away. Although i don’t get to ride as much as I’d like with having young children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I believe a Riderduke is from your parts....He signed up to Freaky Jeff's meet and greet ride few weeks ago....Good luck ....

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
@edimean - I believe he is Fredericksburg as well. Now, if you were talking Frederick as in MD, I'd be all in.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Nowhere near you, but if you come to the Milwaukee area, first Spotted Cow is on me.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Nowhere near you, but if you come to the Milwaukee area, first Spotted Cow is on me.
Mmmm, Spotted Cow. Man I miss Green Bay. Sometimes. Lol.

Sorry got sidetracked. Welcome! I’m in Yorktown, VA and work at Hampton Roads Harley. If you get down this way, stop in and say hi. Ask for Murph in service.

·
Registered
721 Posts

Sorry got sidetracked. Welcome! I’m in Yorktown, VA and work at Hampton Roads Harley. If you get down this way, stop in and say hi. Ask for Murph in service.
My sister in Law lives around the corner from Your shop. I almost Bought The Gold and Black 17 ya'll had on the floor around Christmas 2016... I'll hit you up next time in visiting

·
Registered
708 Posts

My sister in Law lives around the corner from Your shop. I almost Bought The Gold and Black 17 ya'll had on the floor around Christmas 2016... I'll hit you up next time in visiting
Right on, sounds good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts