Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Given to a Active Vet
1st Item
Lets go with a Military vet presently serving in the armed forces at this time

I have gathering dust a Chrome Voltage Regulator Cover the chrome is in great condition...However it is missing the hardware to attach it to the attachment locations...Won't be hard to adapt something to replace the missing hardware
problem was when the Cover was to be removed the attachment hardware seized and rusted so there was no saving the hardware...Cover came off a 03 FLH so it may interchange with other models that have a voltage regulator located like this model

Given to An Active Vet
2nd Item
have a pair of grips used but in good condition
these are the foam grips which were taken off a 03 FLH so you would have to have the cable throttle for them to work
They may also interchange with other versions as well

I'll send them out and you pick up the shipping cost
Just a small token of my appreciation for your service...and a THANK YOU

BOTH ITEMS HAVE FOUND A NEW HOME WITH A VET

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
In this thread, reply with parts that you will give to a Military vet and your shipping terms (if any). Please do not reply with a remark, only reply with your part(s) you are offering. If you want the part, message the person that is offering the part(s). This will keep this thread clean, and easy to know what is available and what is not and will keep people from having to read through pages of conversation.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
i pulled the trigger a little too quickly on some heritage style handlebars. after committing to buy them, i realized that they were for pre-tbw. so i cant really use them.

any vet interested, pre-tbw, heritage style, stainless bars. yours free, just cover the shipping costs.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have the following item frre to vet - you pay shipping.

1, Stock mufflers from 2011 Road Glide Ultra in like new condition
2, Stock windshield from 2011 Road Glide Ultra in very good condition.
3, Stock rear tail light from 2011 Road Glide Ultra.
4, Kuryakyn lay down license plate holder. Fits pre 08 touring bikes.

Send me a PM if you want any of these and we'll get it taken care of.

- Bruce

·
Registered
96 Posts
Parts free to a vet

I have the following item frre to vet - you pay shipping.

1. Stock mufflers from 2013 Road Glide Custom in like new condition
2. Stock headpipe from 2013 Road Glide Custom 200 miles.

Send me a PM if you have any interest.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
I wanna post this early so i have my ducks in line. I will get home for R&R around May 9th and will be installing my stage 4 kit and woods 777 cams. With that being said i will be taking off my stock stuff and offering it to a vet that has a 96 and is wanting to make it a 103. I will have the following parts for free + shipping.

1. stock 2012 103" cylinder heads
2. stock 2012 103" cylinders
3. stock 2012 103" pistons
4. stock 2012 103" pushrods
5. stock 2012 103" intake and injectors
6. CVO 255 cams (RichieRichMRMC) first dibs

This setup has around 6k miles on it. I would like some type of proof you are a vet or active duty serviceman. You will have to be patient till i get home and get the bike apart.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I wanna post this early so i have my ducks in line. I will get home for R&R around May 9th and will be installing my stage 4 kit and woods 777 cams. With that being said i will be taking off my stock stuff and offering it to a vet that has a 96 and is wanting to make it a 103. I will have the following parts for free + shipping.

1. stock 2012 103" cylinder heads
2. stock 2012 103" cylinders
3. stock 2012 103" pistons
4. stock 2012 103" pushrods
5. stock 2012 103" intake and injectors
6. CVO 255 cams

This setup has around 6k miles on it. I would like some type of proof you are a vet or active duty serviceman. You will have to be patient till i get home and get the bike apart.
Ill take the cams. What proof fo you want?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
679 Posts
Either a pic of your current military ID or a copy of DD-214.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Windshield

Hey all, I am an Iraq vet and love the idea of this thread. I am looking for a stock windshield for a custom or even an extra from an ultra that I can modify. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey all, I am an Iraq vet and love the idea of this thread. I am looking for a stock windshield for a custom or even an extra from an ultra that I can modify. Thanks in advance for any help!
MP, i placed an order for my windsplitter, when she arrives youre welcome to my stock RGU windshield.

accordng to the MOCO its on back order so bear with me..if youre interested, send me a PM

·
Registered
135 Posts
Chrome Road King High Handlebars

I got these in this thread and found out I couldn't use them so I'm paying them on forward.

Part #55954-00<--Clicky

They fit '96-'07 Road King and '02-'07 Road Glide.

Free to any AD or Ret. Vet...Just pay shipping (About $15)

Honor System is in effect...Just PM me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Heads

@Bluchevypick- do you still have the heads? If so they are greatly needed.ill send info and pay whatever shipping is needed. You'd be a life saver for my bike and my pocket. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
1 pair of Boom audio inner dash speakers free to a fellow vet or current military person. These are less than 8 months old and work perfectly. I just upgraded my system and have no need for them. Cost is around $140.00 for the pair from Harley. I will even pay shipping.

The first PM with Name and address AND service information gets them.

These are spoken for by Punishher7. Thanks for your service. Train them boys to be men Drill Sergeant!

·
679 Posts
@Bluchevypick- do you still have the heads? If so they are greatly needed.ill send info and pay whatever shipping is needed. You'd be a life saver for my bike and my pocket. Thank you in advance.
Sorry about the late response. Yes i srill have them. Just PM me your current id card or some proof and an address.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
161 Posts
Handlebars

I have two pair of stock handle bars that I'll be willing to give up to a few guys,if anyone wants them.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts