Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gone! Gone! Gone!

You pay the shipping though. There's always a catch, but I got ya to look. :D

These are my stock speakers off my 09 RG. I replaced them with Hog Tunes a couple months ago. No sense hanging onto these. They worked fine when removed. Send me your zip & I'll let you know the shipping cost. I won't be able to check the cost till Tuesday though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Send me your zip & I'll let you know the shipping cost. I won't be able to check the cost till Tuesday though.
33321. Thanks...

·
Registered
7 Posts
You pay the shipping though. There's always a catch, but I got ya to look. :D

These are my stock speakers off my 09 RG. I replaced them with Hog Tunes a couple months ago. No sense hanging onto these. They worked fine when removed. Send me your zip & I'll let you know the shipping cost. I won't be able to check the cost till Tuesday though.
still have the speakers? i am mure curious on the grills, if you still have them are they cloth? not sure which they had on the 09's

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm away on vacation so I cant check shipping till next week. Send VRRRMM a pm if you don't want to wait on me. I checked shipping for someone in Louisiana and it was like $11. I would think NC would be less.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm away on vacation so I cant check shipping till next week. Send VRRRMM a pm if you don't want to wait on me. I checked shipping for someone in Louisiana and it was like $11. I would think NC would be less.
No rush...Just drop me a pm when you get back and we'll do the deal..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, I was the first one to post asking for shipping to my zip code and never got a response... :-/

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I was the first one to post asking for shipping to my zip code and never got a response... :-/
Brutha! I sent you a P.M. With the price but I never heard from you. You were the one I was referring too in my $11 shipping reference I made to cubezombie. I just guessed the wrong state. Sorry man. Maybe I screwed up. Sounds like vrrrm has you covered.

Cubezombie, I'll get you a shipping price tomorrow. I came back from vaca to a hornets nest and have been swamped.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Brutha! I sent you a P.M. With the price but I never heard from you. You were the one I was referring too in my $11 shipping reference I made to cubezombie. I just guessed the wrong state. Sorry man. Maybe I screwed up. Sounds like vrrrm has you covered.

Cubezombie, I'll get you a shipping price tomorrow. I came back from vaca to a hornets nest and have been swamped.
Awesome! Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts