Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you for your service! We continue to ride free due the sacrifices you made, or are currently making. Wether its being away from your beloved family for extended periods of time, or coping with being a civilian once again.... Thank you! We may be in a time where govt. is thought to be weak pusses, but our military will always kick ass, literally!!!

I have some take off parts from a 2013 RGU, free to anyone that has served or is currently serving in our military that needs them (free things are nice to have, but if you are not sure if u will use it right now, please pass and allow someone else that is in need the opportunity to have and use it)
All parts Off 2013 RGU you pay shipping, first come first serve and 1 item per member .

stock Clutch cable, measures roughly 62" from middle of fitting end to end (cable adjuster fully collapsed)
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1389418478.617828.jpg

Aluminum Clutch/brake levers - ( sorry, in middle of swap as we speak )
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1389418633.329014.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lower vented door flaps , stock kind that snap. Snapping doors only, tore the bottom snaps up that actually mount around the lowers that the doors use to snap onto
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1389419428.924626.jpg

And lastly, A non Road Glide part thats been collecting dust-

These fit '99 later Dyna Models
(will not fit touring )
Brand new SE red spark plug wires
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1389419614.579293.jpg

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Scootin, and all others that pay it forward, thank you for offering up the excess or spare parts that you have. with that being said i would appreciate and enjoy the retractable tether.

thank you

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scootin, and all others that pay it forward, thank you for offering up the excess or spare parts that you have. with that being said i would appreciate and enjoy the retractable tether.

thank you

Its urs, pm me ur address..... If u dont care about the package its in then shipping is free!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I don't happen to need any of your parts right now but sure do send a big 'ol "Thank you" just the same.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only the tether has been spoken for, Any Military members active/non active that wants any of the other parts let me know, will prolly open it up to all members very soon needing to clear some space!

·
Registered
376 Posts
It is very awesome that you are doing this. Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts