Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i got to throw my just arrived Freedom shield on today and take it out for a spin. I gotta say after a short ride of about 40 miles with some highway and back roads. Its a keeper!!! Sooooooo much better than that stock one its crazy. The 11 inch is almost perfect for me i comfortably see over top of it. It provides really nice wind protection as well. As a bonus it looks really good on the bike as well. I went with the dark grey and very glad i did.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Love to see a pic or two. I just bought the Maco long ride shield. I was really leaning towards the freedom, but Maco had a 50% off.
Still might try a Freedom though

Ok so i got to throw my just arrived Freedom shield on today and take it out for a spin. I gotta say after a short ride of about 40 miles with some highway and back roads. Its a keeper!!! Sooooooo much better than that stock one its crazy. The 11 inch is almost perfect for me i comfortably see over top of it. It provides really nice wind protection as well. As a bonus it looks really good on the bike as well. I went with the dark grey and very glad i did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts