Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone dyno'd the Freedom 2 into 1 side exit on a m8 im wondering what the bottom end torque numbers are. Im adding extended bags and am trying to decide what cutouts to order. If they loose power I will just stay with my fuel moto2-1-2 head pipe and s&s mk45's I may be adding a cam im the near future also. woods 22x

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Not sure about the power on that pipe but heard it’s loud. It’s a tough decision when ordering bags what cutouts to get if your not set on pipes. And a lot of cutouts don’t match up with every pipe 100%, that’s why I went with dirty bird no cut outs, they are marked inside if you decide to cut and to exact fit to your pipe. I had a TH 2-1 and was gonna just cut out right side because normal cutouts are big and I wanted a clean tight fit, but decided to leave them and alter muffler instead so it dumps down under bags. Good luck on your decision. Please post pics when it’s setup

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Freedom Exhaust is poor design that turnout weighs 20 lbs on the end of the pipe. Needless to say mine broke within a thousand miles. That was 4 months ago still waiting on replacement, now they've stopped communication with me. I think they went bankrupt trying to reengineer it. My 2 cents stick with a known quality pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts