Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was finally able to take the bike out for a little ride today with my new shield, got the 12" med smoke sport. Man I wish I got this sooner, the shield is great! Quality of build, got to be twice as thick as the stock one. I left the plastic on just in case I wanted to return it, won't be any need for that, it came off as soon as I got back. If anyone is debating getting one, do it!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the tank and yes, John at Freedom Shields is great customer service and his products are second to none.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he really is. Instead of using his web site to order I called and had a bunch of questions for him. Helped me choose just what I was looking for.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’m waiting for my 12” medium sport also, should be here soon and I can’t wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, I have the 12 inch Touring in dark grey . I've had it about 3 years now and very satisfied with it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Let see some pics! I'm interested in the sport in dark tint, not sure on the height yet(I'm 5'11"). Put a Mustang deluxe seat on it over the winter.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Love my Freedom 15"! John really is the best!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ordered a 12" Sport dark gray, and John was helpful in the decision process. Looking forward to see how it improves the ride.

CVO code helped bring the shipping cost down.

·
Registered
46 Posts
12” Sport installed and working better than expected. Not sure how people make these decisions without having this forum to get information.. IMG_3657.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
307 Posts
12” Touring from Freedom for me, in medium tint. The looks are top drawer, and I enjoy riding in my little pocket of calmness, no buffeting, wind noise, or wind on my upper arms. And the thickness, amazing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts